POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- All members participating in Group Classes and/or XLab Studio Classes are required to check-in for class upon arrival at the club.
- Check-in enables class access to be monitored and class capacity to be managed.
- All members taking a class must scan their bar code at one of the Class Check-In kiosks located at the front of the club. A receipt will print, that the member will then give to the instructor/trainer at the start of class. This process allows the instructor/trainer to quickly validate that all participants in the room have valid access.
- Reserving a spot in a class in advance is not mandatory, however reserving a spot in advance simply guarantees members a spot in class, like a reservation at a restaurant. You can reserve a class spot up to 24 hours in advance and you can cancel a reservation up to 15 minutes before class start time. If you choose not to reserve a spot in advance, that's fine, you'll just check-in at one of the kiosks located at the front of the club as noted above (space permitted). You can reserve classes either through your online account management or through the Jersey Strong mobile app.
- If a class is fully booked with no spots remaining, members can add themselves to the wait list for that class either online or through the mobile app. If a spot becomes available, members on the wait list will receive an email notification, at which time the open spot can be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- Staff monitors kiosk paper at designated times during the day, and replace it in advance. That said, there are inevitably situations when paper runs-out at a time that keeps members from smoothly checking-in for class. In those situations, we will fall back on a manual head-count by the instructor/trainer and the honor system by members.
- It is policy for members who reserve class in advance to cancel their reservation if they are unable to attend class. Repeat offenders who reserve class in advance and then no show for class will be addressed accordingly, which may result in temporary suspension from classes and/or termination of membership.
- If a member doesn't have a membership plan that includes Class access (or it only includes limited access) to Group Classes or XLab Classes, now members can just ‘drop-in’ and get automatically billed on a per class basis. Members will just book in advance and/or check-in at the kiosk for any class as outlined above, and their membership account will simply be billed a drop-in rate of just $7 per class the following month.